DON'T SEE YOUR ANSWER? CONTACT US!
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions we get asked by those interested in our service.
What does SEO stand for?
Will you lock us into a long contract?
What is the difference between SEO and Paid Ads?
What are the ways I can improve my SEO?
- Optimize all images on your website
- Have a high speed server for instant website loading
- Have a site worth linking to
- Update your content consistently
- Post relevant and high-quality content to your site
- Break your content up with header tags
- Use outbound linking to show Google what your business is about
- Utilize different media source (image, video, text, etc)
- Make sure your site is visually appealing
- Fix all broken links
- Optimize your site for mobile users
- Gain high authority and relevant links to your site
- Gain citations with your exact Google My Business address across the web
- Focus on a few solid keywords and build LSI’s around them
This list contains a good insight into a much larger list of must-do’s. Proper teams know that each of these topics have incredible depth as well.
How do you analyze my sites SEO?
- We breakdown the code in each page of your website and compare your structure to the industry gold standard which allows us to get a good understanding of your on-page signals
- We identify keywords that bring the most searches each month in your niche using commercial tools like Ahrefs
- We then take a look at the top sites ranking for those keywords and breakdown their sites as well including all the links to their site
- At this point we have a educated understanding of your position and what it will take to get your business to page one
Is it safe?
CONTACT US NOW
Have a Question? We Love Those!
We properly investigate each question asked with our team.